Rodney Webb from AWEBBCO Swimming Pool Inspections has been providing independent swimming pool pre-purchase and pre-sale inspections for many years. These inspections are carried out in accordance with strict industry guidelines and with relevant Australian Standards.
Qualifications, Experience, Education & Appointments
- I hold a current QBCC licence No. 047319 (QBCC) restricted to swimming pool construction
- I hold a current QBCC Pool Safety Inspector licence No. 101497
- I am a member of the Swimming Pool & Spa Association of Australia (SPASA)
- Winner of prestigious 2018 SPASA Australia NATIONAL ‘GOLD’ “Awards of Excellence” for Pool Safety Inspector of the Year
- Previous awards include 3 consecutive SPASA Australia “Awards of Excellence” GOLD awards for (Queensland) Pool Safety Inspector of the Years 2018, 2017 & 2016
- I am the Immediate Past President of SPASA Qld Inc. – 2001 – 2013
- I was the founding SPASA Qld Director of SPASA Aust Ltd
- I was awarded LIFE MEMBERSHIP of SPASA Queensland in 2014
- I have undertaken the Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course (BSACRB1001) conducted by the Master Builders Association of Queensland
- I am the SPASA QLD founding Member of the Pool Safety Council – Queensland
- I have been personally involved in the swimming pool construction and renovation industry since 1974
You can be sure that when you deal with AWEBBCO you are dealing with a reputable business that is governed by a strict code of ethics required by the above mentioned institutions.
Consult with a fully qualified QBCC licenced swimming pool inspector who carries out personal independent and thorough inspections to pools, pool equipment & pool fencing.
I am an independent professional inspector who is able to assist you in making a correct and informed decision when purchasing or selling a property with a swimming pool in-situ, or I can carry out a swimming pool/spa inspection.
- On-Site residential pre-purchase & pre-sale swimming pool inspection service
- Specializing in pool fencing compliance inspections which may require service, repair or replacement prior to certification or issuing of a Pool Safety Certificate
- Fully comprehensive written report (or verbal on-site report) detailing-defects, omissions, imperfections and compliance issues.
- Independent dispute mediation between swimming pool owner & pool builder as well as expert advice for pending legal matters.