AWEBBCO will carry out Pre-purchase and Pre-sale Swimming Pool Inspections including a visual inspection of the structural shell, pool interior and external finishes – identifying defects, deterioration and omissions as well as age related and wear and tear issues.
I also check the operation status of the pool equipment including the filter, pump, salt chlorinator, pool cleaner, underwater lights, etc.
Other common problems that are regularly detected during an inspection include:
- Pool surround paving or tiling
- Subsidence of pool surrounds
- Inadequate drainage surrounding the pool site
- Large trees with roots affecting the pool structure and underground pipe work
- Inappropriate and unsafe electrical wiring
- Self sufficiency regarding pool water top up
Note: All the above services can be incorporated with a verbal or written report.
I can also check Pool Fencing Compliance including pool fencing, pool gate/s and boundary fencing.
Contact me now to book a swimming pool inspection
Tel: 0408 328 000 or use this form below